Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ed Hardy "Low Rise Classic" Sneaker

Ed Hardy
See larger image and other views



5.0 out of 5 stars LowRise Kamakazi awesome!, March 16, 2008
These shoes are great. I purchased these to replace and old pair of Nikes that I was tired of lacing up and started to rub under my ankle. These fit great; they do run big. I usually wear a 7.5 and ordered the 7.0 after other reviewers cuationed on the sizing. I will definitelypurchase again. Great skater shoe. I've worn with Dickies pants and Timberland khaki skirt along with many others things. LOVE THEM!!



4.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, July 5, 2008
I bought these shoes to wear with scrubs and spice up my daily uniform. I got the fuschia color, which is super cute, and they get compliments all the time. Only complaints I would have are that the picture only shows the pattern on one side of the shoe, so I was surprised to see the one not shown online (was trying to find a pair w/o skulls on it to keep them to a low level of funkiness). Also the shoe is a little flat around the toe area, which, if you're used to regular sneakers, can be a little uncomfortable.

0 comments: